* May 6th, 11:00am: The MSU RCAH Graduate Fellows will present a session called "Cultivating Community and Belonging in the Virtual and In-Person Undergraduate Classroom" at the MSU Spring Conference on Teaching, Learning, and Student Success.
* May 8th-9th: Presenting a virtual lecture-recital at the College Music Society Pacific Northwest Conference
* Premiere: Brush Strokes for solo flute by Elena Specht is a suite of nine short movements based on nine paintings of dancers in nature. I will premiere it in May!
* Premiere: a moment that has happened before for solo flute by Connor Johnson was commissioned as a part of his Unaccompanied Solo Series. It is inspired by a painting of mine and will be premiered in 2021.
* Advanced to the Finals for The American Prize Instrumental Soloist Division Competition.
* I presented The Collaborative Listener: Exploring Our Connection with Music Through Writing and Drawing at the MSU Science Festival in April 2021.
* I had the pleasure of giving a virtual flute class on tone production, flexibility, and intonation to the flutists at Campbell High School, GA in March 2021.
* The Southeast Michigan Flute Association held a wonderful Online Symposium in December 2020. I presented two workshops: Intentional Fluting: Practicing Versus Playing and Wake Up and Warm Up: Gradual and Grateful